FURKAN TEKSTİL TİCARET VE SANAYİ A.Ş
Personal Data Protection Law Clarification Text
In the processing of personal data, under the heading of “Data Liability of the Data Keeper” of the Law No. 6698 on Personal Data Protection (“KVKK”) published in the Official Gazette dated April 7, 2016 and numbered 29677, aimed at protecting the fundamental rights and freedom of individuals, especially the confidentiality of private life. In accordance with the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles to be Followed in the Fulfillment of the Lighting Obligation published in the Official Gazette dated March 10, 2018 and numbered 30356, our Company FURKAN TEKSTİL TİCARET VE SANAYİ A.Ş. aims to inform you about your personal data being processed by (“Furkan Tekstil” or “Company”).
- DATA MANAGER’S IDENTITY
Furkan Tekstil has the title of “Data Responsible” within the scope of KVKK related regulations and it is possible to reach us through the contact information given below.
Address : Mehmet Nesih Özmen Mah. Fatih Cad. Yıldırım Sok. No:15 Güngören /İstanbul
Phone : 0212 506 95 05
Fax : 0212 642 97 13
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
2.PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data may vary depending on the product, service or commercial activity offered by Furkan Tekstil, but it is processed by our Company in order to ensure the best presentation of the products and services.
Your personal data below is processed within the scope of your relationship with Furkan Tekstil; general information like identity and contact data, customer transaction, transaction safety data, legal transaction data, visual data or confidential data providing your submission.
3.THE PURPOSE OF THE INFUSEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data obtained within the scope of your relationship with Furkan Tekstil is processed for the following purposes.
Execution of Emergency Management Processes
Execution of Information Security Processes
Conducting Employee Candidate / Trainee / Student Selection and Placement
Execution of Application Process of Employee Candidates
Execution of Employee Satisfaction and Loyalty Processes
Fulfillment of Liabilities Arising from Employment Contract and Legislation for Employees
Execution of Side Benefits and Benefit Processes for Employees
Execution of Audit / Ethics Activities
Execution of Training Activities
Execution of Access Rights
Execution of Activities in Compliance with Legislation
Execution of Financial and Accounting Affairs
Execution of Loyalty Processes for Firms / Products / Services
Provision of Physical Place Security
Execution of Appointment Processes
Legal Affairs Tracking And Execution
Conducting Internal Audit / Investigation / Intelligence Activities
Conducting Communication Activities
Planning Human Resources Processes
Execution / Control of Business Activities
Conducting Occupational Health / Safety Activities
Receiving and Evaluating Suggestions for Improving Business Processes
Conducting Business Continuity Activities
Execution of Logistics Activities
Execution of Goods / Services Purchasing Processes
Execution of Goods / Services After Sales Support Services
Execution of Goods / Services Sales Processes
Execution of Goods / Services Production and Operation Processes
Execution of Customer Relationship Management Processes
Execution of Activities for Customer Satisfaction
Organization and Event Management
Conducting Marketing Analysis Studies
Execution of Performance Evaluation Processes
Execution of Advertising / Campaign / Promotion Processes
Execution of Risk Management Processes
Execution of Custody and Archive Activities
Conducting Social Responsibility And Civil Society Activities
Execution of Contract Processes
Execution of Strategic Planning Activities
Requests / Complaints Tracking
Ensuring the Security of Movable Goods and Resources
Execution of Supply Chain Management Processes
Execution of Wage Policy
Execution of Marketing Processes of Products / Services
Ensuring the Security of Data Responsible Operations
Execution of Investment Processes
Execution of Talent / Career Development Activities
Giving Information to Authorized Persons, Institutions and Organizations
Execution of Management Activities
Creating and Tracking Visitor Records
- TRANSFER OF PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data, for the purposes set out in Article 3 of this Disclosure Text within the scope of the Law’s provisions regarding the regular transfer and abroad transfer of personal data; can be transferred to official institutions and organizations, courts and executive offices, domestic third-party natural and legal persons, service providers and authorities, banks, shareholders, group companies and affiliates, suppliers and support service providers.
- PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION METHODS AND LEGAL REASONS
During the establishment of your legal relationship with Furkan Textile and the continuation of the respective relationship; your personal data that provided from you, third parties and legal authorities, are collected, recorded and processed by the way of via internet, telephone, e-mail from physical, written, verbal and electronic media for the purposes set out above based on the legal compliance reasons listed in the provisions of Articles 5, 6 and 8 of the Law.
- Being direct consent of you,
- Being clearly stipulated in the legislation that our Company is subject to, including the Labor Law, Occupational Health and Safety Law, Social Insurance and General Health Insurance Law, Law of Obligations, Tax Procedure Law, Turkish Commercial Code, Identification Law, Income Tax Law, Corporate Tax Law, Check Law, Individual Pension Savings and Investment System Law.
- To comply with the principles and bases in the national and international area regarding the recognition of customers and obligations of information storage, reporting and informing stipulated by the legislation and official authorities.
- Provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract; being necessary the processing of personal data belonging to the parties to the contract, providing the requested products and services and fulfilling the requirements of the contracts you have concluded.
- Being mandatory for the legal obligation to fulfill.
- Making related person be known to all by himself.
- Being mandatory the data processing to establish, exercise or protect a right
- Provided that does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned; being mandatory the data processing for the legitimate interests of the data controller.
Otherwise, your private personal data are collected, stored and processed based on the following lawfulness reasons:
Being direct consent of you,
Personal data apart from health; in cases stipulated by law, without seeking direct consent
Personal data related to health; solely for the purpose of protecting public health, preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, planning and managing health services and financing, without seeking related person’s direct consent by the persons being under the confidentiality obligation or authorized institutions and organizations .
- RIGHTS OF THE RELATED PERSON WHOSE PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED
In accordance with the provisions of Article 11 of the Law, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Having knowledge whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data is processed, requesting information about it,
- Having knowledge about the purpose of processing personal data and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- Requesting personal data to be deleted or destroyed,
- In case of the correction, deletion or destruction of personal data, requesting notification of these transactions to third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
- With the occasion of analyzing the processed data exclusively by the way of automated systems, objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself,
- Requesting the removal of the damage in case the personal data is damaged due to the illegal processing of the data.
- IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT US FOR YOUR RIGHTS AND REQUESTS
To exercise your disclosed rights, you can send the Application Form below with your detailed explanation which contains your required identification information, the right you want to use and the subject of your request by using one of the methods specified in this Application Form.
Applications to be made within this scope will be accepted following the identity authentication be done by us and your requests will be finalized as soon as possible and within 30 days at the latest according to the nature of the demand. In case of a written response to the application, up to 10 pages will not be charged and for each page above 10 pages ,1 Turkish Lira transaction fee will be charged. If the answer to the application is given in a recording storage such as CD, flash memory, a fee will be charged according to the cost of the recording storage.